PHOTOS: Open Day St Paul's Rectory

Dozens of parishioners of St Paul's Church gathered at the refurbished Rectory on Sunday to enjoy the ambience and the company in the historic surroundings - and importantly to welcome Rev Lance Lawton and his wife Rosemary, who have come to Cooma from Melbourne. The Rectory dates from 1906, when Arthur J Litchfield laid the foundation stone. The building, in the style of English Gothic Revival, was completed in 1907.

Smartphone
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide
Desktop