SIDS and Kids is urging all Australians to ‘Say G’day the Red Nose Way’ and support Red Nose Day on Friday 27 June.
Supporters can get involved by purchasing a red nose, any Red Nose Day product or participate in the new Dare to Care project. Dare to Care is a unique fundraising experience calling for people to take on a personal challenge while raising funds for Red Nose Day. It could be bungy jumping, taking on a fun run or even going to work in your undies - anything to raise money for this great cause!
This year the Red Nose Day campaign has an Australian theme and SIDS and Kids is introducing new merchandise – a plush koala (Kevin), kangaroo (Rooby) and snake (Charlie). There will also be an exciting collaboration with four of Australia and New Zealand’s top fashion designers – Manning Cartell, Trelise Cooper, Nicola Finetti and LIFEwithBIRD. Each designer will be creating an exclusive, limited edition t-shirt for the 2014 Red Nose Day campaign which will be available to purchase online.
Red Nose Day 2014
Friday 27 June 2014, with campaign running throughout June
• Buy any Red Nose Day product
• Donate via the website at www.rednoseday.com.au
• Set up an online fundraising page for Dare to Care via www.rednoseday.com.au
• Get a virtual red nose via the website at www.rednoseme.com Visit www.rednoseday.com.au for more information on all the ways to get involved
To raise money for SIDS and Kids so it can continue with its vital research and services
SIDS and Kids helps save thousands of babies’ lives through providing crucial education and community awareness programs and Red Nose Day has been an integral part of the charity’s fundraising calendar since 1988.
By supporting Red Nose Day you will help fund:
• Bereavement support for Australian families
• Further research into areas such as stillbirth and Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy
• Community education to reduce the risk of Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy